Join our growing group of MTB riders
Riding the trails of north herts since 2005
Based in Harpenden
We are an ever growing group of MTB riders (over 150 registered) who enjoy getting wet, muddy and tired (well some of us anyway) and stopping for the odd pint of beer or two. Most of our rides are local (not trail centres) XC and singletrack. There are varying levels of speed and fitness from the tri-athletes and skiers, to the slower and less fit (that's me-Rich).
Our newbies rides
Generally the first sunday of each month and normally around 3 hours and 25k+, These rides are local trails, XC (as there are not many hills) regular stops with some very decent singletrack in the woods and as little tarmac as possible. A social ride finishing with a beer.
Regular Sunday rides are a little longer/faster 40-50k and the midweek rides are quicker still for 2 hours plus.
What you get when you come along!
- Getting to know the trails on your doorstep
- Different ride categories for varying levels of fitness
- Fun of group riding and the drinks afterwards
- Meet new friends who strangely enjoy spending 3 hrs in the saddle and in the winter/spring getting covered in mud/dirt
- Access to the helpful OTT Riders via our message board
- Discount from local bike shops (special to OTT)
- Learn about getting the best out of your bike
- Getting wet & muddy (did we mention that!)